热门帖子

2011年8月2日星期二

When I was young

66.I love Cartoonz so much, plundered all of the animation on the screen. there is no being in the film, I will attentively watch the  the "medical world", there is some animation picture to explain, such as tubal of blockage.
67. Can not solve problems, I would imitate the brother to drawing crcle on my head with index finger, My classmate adke puzzly, is it useful? I said, useless. Brother is shaven head, But I have hair.
68. Xiaomei's boyfriend saw me doing the homework, come to show interest, looked at:spring coming, the willows sprout, birds singing ... he exclaimed, You write it? ! I shook my head and said, No, I copied the text. He "Oh," a cry: No wonder, I think you can write it so beautiful! My teeth glare:Anjun Liu, you only controld so much!
69.  scheming means that their family have a great yard.
70. Square Tiananmen,is the home of Chairman Mao, but there are so many hole on the windows, good leakage Oh ~!

The original artic : http://www.douban.com/group/topic/1943531/
To be continued

没有评论:

发表评论