热门帖子

2011年8月25日星期四

When Iwas young

80. I imitate the handwriting you star in our house full name signed on the corridor, there are your favorite, there Cai Guoqing, a Brigitte Lin, a Jie Xiaodong, a Irene, as well as Mao Zedong and Lu Xun. Into the corridor, into the Avenue of Stars as can be seen from the first floor the top floor, dense.


76.Why is it painful to fail the love fair? What is painful. Maybe it is you fall dawn after you just drink the traditional Chinese medicine.

77.We can not beat the foreign because the have nuke,Wangqiang said. I disagree, It is nothing, We have red weapons.

78. We comparison when Xiaojia and me play in the playground,I drank traditional Chinese medicine today,but I did not cry. you can not compere with me, I had an injections today, but I did not cry. So, so, I have an surgery. Me, Me, Me, I have an surgery, injections,traditional Chinese medicine.

79. Other children write beat somebody on the wall,I write it too, but I add one worlds, There is no road in the world, but when so many persion to go, there will be a road.

80.I imitate the handwriting of the stars, I sign the names of the star on the corridor, there are so many names, when you step in the corridor, seems you stepd into the star anenue.

没有评论:

发表评论