热门帖子

2011年8月2日星期二

When I was young

60. Mom made  me a sweater, blue and purple cross the water ripple patterns, there hanging a blue and one purple ball in the chest. When sleep in the nursery , I put the two balls in my mouth,after I wake up, the balls becomes heavy, dripping saliva all.
61. I saw my mother hid behind the door, lifted the underwear, from the inside pick out of a thick paper with covered blood! I was stunned, my mother, what is wrong with? ! My mother taught me earnestly: You see, It is all because you make me angry.
62. In the night, I can noe I toss and turn to sleep: heart full of guilt, bloody scene that repeatedly during the day in my mind, finally, I got into the mother's arms: Mama, I would not mess with you angry! Wow! Wow! Wow!
In the night, I can not feel asleep: full of guilt, the bloody scene that repeated in my mind, finaly, I get into mom's arm: Mama, I would not make you angry, Wow, Wow, Wow.

62. Our motherland is the garden , The flowers are really bright, the sun of Henan shining us ... ... Why is the sun in Henan? Obviously we are in Sichuan.
63. Taiwan is so poor, a little place, far away form us, So we nened recover taiwan, We should put it in a little cradle, then firmly glued to the mainland mother's arms.
64.It is very hard to put the complicated word into the notbook.
65.The Gege wu vowd ambitiously that he will cook the basket with fry, deep-fired, stew...but naver saw he eaten basket, did he know how the basket test.


The original artic : http://www.douban.com/group/topic/1943531/
To be continued

没有评论:

发表评论