热门帖子

2011年7月8日星期五

The lose and the gain in the lettle losing monery event !!

Yesterday night when we have a wolk in the garment surper market, I lost my purse .

One hour later I found my purse is not at my hand, and I have left the market for a long way.

What a pity, I run back to the  market , the purse still on the chair, But all of my monery is left.

It is all my cost of living of the left mounth, we was working hard to save monery, we were just talking how to down our mouthly cost , I feel so depressed.

But we found that the is a  monitor on the pleace we lost the purse, So we get  to the boss of the market, we search the video more than one hour, but still can not found anything, at least, we back to home.

On the way home, I still feel hurt, but I remenber  the man just take my monery, but live the Key of our home and the purse. If not, I do not know where can we go. And the purse is the gift send by one of my friends, It is so beautiful,still in my hand;  while I back to the store which I live a watermelon in their  refrigerator when  I found I lost my purse and hurry back to the garments market is still in business, I fell so excited, because it is so later that time, neraly the new day.  So I eat up the watermelon feastly and back to home , have a showl then a sweet dream, expecting the new day. And now, the other day, I feel nothing serious, and working  hard.
And the lose I think just need sell one of our cutting machine, I can earn it back, that is all right, working hard.

没有评论:

发表评论