热门帖子

2011年7月27日星期三

When I was young

32. Outstanding teachers appraisal meeting, I pointed to the podium to loud air force Q: Zage not my mother? ! My mom the best! My mother's best!
33.I pointed to the podium and shoted loudly: Why my mother is the outstanding teather, my mother is best, my mother is best. in the outstanding teather award assembly.

34. My mother teaching on the podium, I was crawling on the floor below, also in the official duties: when I found that anyone in the classroom put off their shoes, I would quickly climb over, and throw their shoes out of classroom.

35. My dad bought a duck on the way home, tied duck feet, he put it in the the trunk of the car, I said, no! I want to hold to! We had to pass through many streams, As long as a stop, I hold the duck to swim, the results was that I fall into the stream, My Dad listend my crying, run to me and catch me, but the duck fly away, I cried all the way home, my duck, my duck.

36. flowers in the garden would be dry to die, but there still no rain, I climbed to the rockery, and twist the nozzle, then the water spill to the flower, I sat on the flower stage. I looked at the flowers, they all smile to me, at least, I sleep on the flower stage, my clothes is wet out by the water.

37.I always ask my mother,Mom, Mom. where will the begger will live when it rainning? when it is rainning, My mother said, You can bring them to our hours.

38.I do not want to walk by myself and ask my mother huge me, My mother said what is your feet used for, I said, to looks good.


39. My mother was busy with her work, put me in the home of my grandmother in the country. One day she come to see me, put saide the net of bad, "om", sound scared her back, though her poke the hornet's nest. I slept in the bad, and I am black and thin, will millions pimple on my body. She take me back to ChengDu,but still to busy to take care of me, My grandma send a letter said that she can hel to take care of me, my mother send me to grandma with pity.


The original artic : http://www.douban.com/group/topic/1943531/
To be continued

没有评论:

发表评论