热门帖子

2011年7月25日星期一

When I was young

21.My grand mother took me to the temple, while sleep at night,  I put off my clothes, there wereso many  Buddha's fingers poured form my pocket.
22. When I am in the country, go to the bathroom, the toilet consist of a few pieces of stone, when I was shitting,  "Bang -!" A stone fell down and  pressure  me! I cryed loudly! Mother ah! Mother -! As result, an aunt households  quickly pulled me out and took me to the her home, watch me with water and veil . Her face is Warm, said: sister cubs, when you grow up,will you remember me! I nodded, I remember.
23. Sister married, as a kim to her husband's home, they entertain us for dinner, I sat on the bench holds chopsticks but did  not speak, seeing her mother's, said: Kids,
eat it! I said, no! I will not eat until meat is send to us !
24. San Mao was too lamentableners, it will be good to give the cake in my hand to him.
25. I grew up to marry and Mr white.
26. Mr white  is just a beautiful white cock.

E-mail:sales02@cutcnccam.com
MSN:trinityhu@hotmail.com
Skype:trinityhu
ICQ:627696000
Web:www.cutcnccam.org

没有评论:

发表评论