热门帖子

2011年7月29日星期五

When I was young

46. The last time my mother to the country to see me, I was  black fat and firm, holding her hand tightly, talk to her with much laugh said: Thank you! Thank you!
The black in front of her and ask for money.
47.There was a main road where we live, MY mother is bask the clothes,  I  rushed cross the street, and fell to the road, There came a large truck, The truck stoped quickly,
and shade my eyes, I listened my grandmother and mother is shotting,But I feel good to sleep on the road,I do not  worry at all, My grandmother knelt down crying, She saw my eyes still trunning, and pull me out, I cried sunddenly, "wow--, waite a minitue, My cake is still under the truck.
48. Mom, you gave me to buy smelly duck! Mom, I want to eat a block of brown sugar! Grandma, I want to eat the persimmons hanging on beams! Grandma, I want to eat beef put in the cabinet! They all agreed to the above requirements, I it is cost effective to have a car accident.
49. It is the same highway. There is a woman, came out from the village supply and marketing cooperatives, found his baby has been run over the road. She was distraught to screaming in pain: my God - my God ~! It is impossible to pay 100 yuan!
50.It Was said payed 700 yuan.
51. Although I returned to Chengdu, but it has been almost a savage. My mother took me on the food market, I easily clamb the peanut to eat in others' store, still standing in front of others with a mouthful of white pulp, not enough, and grasping. Finally I was send to the kindergarten with many words, The first day, She dear not to pick me back home, ask my father to pick me back, tthe teacher in tears said, you pick her back to home, she beat every doll in the classm. My Dad say OK with embarrasse, I will pick her up and go back, but where is she? Teacher pointed to the yard, On the tree.

The original artic : http://www.douban.com/group/topic/1943531/
E-mail:sales02@cutcnccam.com
MSN:trinityhu@hotmail.com
Skype:trinityhu
Web:www.cutcnccam.com 

To be continued

没有评论:

发表评论