热门帖子

2011年7月13日星期三

work hard is important, find the right way more important

Still very busy, can not finish the work of everyday. I need  access to the Internet after work. Because to want to do something to improve myself and to finish my work advanced, I won't be that busy in the daily work. I can have more time to think how to do it better.  Now, though i have been love my job, but still lots of diffculty to do it. So, I must use more time to do it well as soon as possiable.

our daily work is just the foundation of our further, just to promote our website, but contact to the client is the main purpose. there is still a long way to ago, So the time in the night, I must used to learn and try some other way to woke more effectivly. I have not any more time to weast, work hard is important, but to find a good way , just the signature of mine, The poor must to find a way to help himself to be a better state.  It is a Proverb in China . I hope I can do that.

没有评论:

发表评论