热门帖子

2011年7月14日星期四

Try to make my bolg more interesting--When I was young !!

I found that though I love my blog and my work very much, but limited of time, the blog do not have many artic is orginal form myself. So I decided to write my by myself.

But time still the problem, I think maybe I can translate something  I like, To make my blog more interesting. I will post one artic everyday. Hope you will enjoy it:

1. My  mantra Is:When I was young……, when I just two years old.

2.You never know that I am the ducter of the God, I have many soldiers, I put them into the pot, and I have a magic ring, look, the one on my finger, It can become soldiers, and beat you, eat you, even won't lef a hair. 3. I use these words scare a few of boyes attempts to bully me, we are watching the  hit TV series "Journey to the West."

4.When I still in  my mother's stomock, my mother have no hourse to live, have to live in the  abandoned boiler room, happily looking forward to my arrival. Birds to linger there during the day, that is a good omen, But at night the door can not toughly closed, wind blowing , door clatter was "Kuakua" sound scared her. My second uncle said, the gun can be closed evil, put his revolver on my mother's pillow. Fortunately, no
prevent evil, So he give his revolver on my mother, under her pillow. Fortunately, no Fire Yo! It must has direct relationship with my Crank character.

5. It  is said to cried with much tears ,  the doctor said: Othre Kids are just cry, no term this doll is strange,so many tears, I stopped the cry, Then made my first movement,
Put my fingers into my mouth, then straw it with aloud noise.

It is the first artic of When I was young series, Hope your will like It.

To be continued

没有评论:

发表评论