热门帖子

2011年7月19日星期二

When I was young

1. my mother afraid of pressured me, never put me to to her bed and  sleep at her side, always make my bed wormly and let me sleep by myself, I was reather satisfied with this arrangement, fell my life is reather regularly, Good, It must be a great further.
12. When I was just a few months old, My mother ask a aunt to tack care of me form the village, One day, after the aunt went out, and forget the keys, When she back to home, foud that I am tryying to get out of the baed, nearlly get to the floor, she was so scared and quicklly called my mother, she immediately returned, but she has no key too, She found that I am nearly fell to the floor, without any other words, she went  to the back of the hours and clambed up thow the water pipe to the third, get in thow the window in time, and saved me.
13.Years later, I took her Teng Mountain, she said, sacared, it is too high 

14.One day, in my one year and two motths, my mother had to buy something, can nobody will take care of me, She is a dilemma,I said the first words in my life, Mom, just go to shopping, I will guard our house.
15. Once cry, cry for a long time, but my father ignored me. I ran very angry and accused him: Hey! GuoQuan Sang! Your girls is  crying and  you do not know ah ~!
To be continued
E-mail:sales02@cutcnccam.com
MSN:trinityhu@hotmail.com
Skype:trinityhu
ICQ:627696000
Web:www.cutcnccam.org

没有评论:

发表评论