热门帖子

2011年7月27日星期三

When I was young

40. Thus, the 3-year-old Gege Sang, was been sent to the countryside, Her mother went to see her once after a long time.
41. When her mother left the country,Gege Sang had a heartbreaking cry, the earth is tilted, It seemed that she was a girl with other organ, just a crying mouth and a weeping eyes.
42. After deliberation, I found the world is cruel, I must learn to love myself, I patted myself, Good girl, do not cry. Then, I stood up form the mud, I did not gorget my mother, The eye still looking at her disappearance, deprssion climb to my eyes: Mom, who are you? Why do I want to be with you, but you abandon me.
43. My grandmother cooked porridge, I do not eat, she said: I will shoot you flat if you do not eat. I think it is possible, I took up the small bowl and pour the porridge into my mouth.
44. Slowly, I treat this place as my home, I found that no matter where you are, how bad it is, after a long time, It will be all right. At least, I know where is the peanuts  hidden, where is the persimmons hanging. There were few lovely chickens, I used to sleep with them.
45. My mothere never cry, but once she came to see me. I politely askes her to sit on a little bench, and gave her a dirty peanuts, then stood on the far, she tried to touch me, but I escape. When she was leaving, I followed, but no longer piercing cry, just follow her, then she cried, holding my head, yapping I looked at the fields far away, there was a frog is crying, Gua, gua, gua. 

The original artic : http://www.douban.com/group/topic/1943531/
To be continued
E-mail:sales02@cutcnccam.com
MSN:trinityhu@hotmail.com
Skype:trinityhu
ICQ:627696000
Web:www.cutcnccam.org

没有评论:

发表评论