热门帖子

2011年7月31日星期日

when I was young

52. I wrote my last name on some of my follows, then announced that they are my man, thoes Stooge show their plams to others, mysteriouslu said, Look, I am the man of Gege Sang.
53. There is a Cake stalls stand in the nursery door, My aunt will spend a penny to bought me a cak. I took the cake run into the nursery happily, then shouted: Stand a row, my man. sticking out your tongue, I wil gave everyone lick!
54. The little chick is so lovely, I hold it in my hand, do not know how to show my love, just tightly cluched it, it was really lovly, so I cluched it more tightly, Oh, My god, the chick dead.
55. Learn to sing form adjoining sister, the last sentence, "give my love back to me," I imitate her put her one leg above the rack down the other leg, the result was that I fall off the bench because of my short and fat leg.
56. My mother put me to the boarding school, I do not agree the decision, after talk with my mother for a long time,My mother said you can take you bike with you,
I just nodded reluctantly, knowing that it is irreversible reality.
As a result, I can not stand there just for one day, I riding my senior children bike back to home, put some of my clothes and toys in the basket, but my mother is so cruel, even leave me have a rest in my home, carry my bike and me back to school.
58. My mother said I was pick up form garbage, I am very sad, always standing next to the garbage, met with the cry devastated asked: are you my father?
59. Live in boarding kindergartens, can just back to home to see my mother once. thursday, there are teo days to see my mother, I must give her a gift, what can I send to her? I found that the pillow colorful truly beautiful, when people are sleeping slept, I do not sleep, to prepare a gift for my mother: pumping above the line, a variety of colors to be pumping a bit. Later, the teacher found it, and very angry, my mom picked me up when told of the state, my mother was angry, too. you prodigal child! I will not come to pick you if you do not be a petty girl. 

The original artic : http://www.douban.com/group/topic/1943531/
To be continued

没有评论:

发表评论