热门帖子

2011年7月18日星期一

When I was yong

6. To celebrate my birth, her grandmother sent a handmade cape, red satin, embroidered with large peony flowers.
7. Just got a new doll, happy to play it in the yard, Deng Xiaojia asked, can you give me? I stood under the sun to think very seriously: What will happen if I do not
this doll will happen? I will not  die, the body will not be a little bit less, the sun still shines on me, and I can have a cake after I back to home latter, and  Mickey Mouse can be seen, too. Few days later, my sister still will come to see me, take me to the streets to eat Spicy snack ... I put the doll gave Deng Jia, say, well, it gave you.
8. I am the most beautiful baby in the world, except Snow White , she is a fairy tale people, leave.
9. Snow White ignore the  persuade  of the dwarves three times, then be cheat by the black queen, almost dead, simply deserve it, never learn a lesson, particularly the least time, eat the apple eaten by other one, It is very poor of hygiene! Snow white is stupid like a pig, not pity to be die.

10. I've always been very people who will take care of themselves, in any case, by all means make myself to be comfortable. My mother said, when I just a few months old, lost in the rock bed, on anyone care of me, I put my hand on both sides of my beds, shake myself, while practice speaking: Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!
To be continued
E-mail:sales02@cutcnccam.com
MSN:trinityhu@hotmail.com
Skype:trinityhu
ICQ:627696000
Web:www.cutcnccam.org

没有评论:

发表评论